Home   New Mail!  Contacts  Who's Online  Friends  Search  Advice  Forum  Blogs  Groups  Mall  Chat  My Account  Clubs  Travel  Login  
  5 members in chat39 in bOOty Call
Lifestyle Sexual Advice
Does this make me a cuckold?
We have tried Bi sites and have not had any luck.
more sexual advice advice
Lifestyle Etiquette
How do I use this website to find someone?
Perhaps I just want to know your opinion and if you agree that their behavior was rude?
more etiquette advice
Relationship Advice
Now I don't know if I can trust him.
Does the lifestyle break up couples?
more relationship advice
Friendships, Clubs & More...
What swing club or clubs in Las Vegas are couples only?
Glory Hole any where near the Twin Cities area?
more friendship advice
Question: I only want the female

How would I go about asking for just the female without her husband being offended about it? My husband would let the male fuck me but honestly I only want the female and could just the dudes jack off or something by the side of bed I guess. How would I ask this?



Dear (Anonymous),

Just indicate to them that you are in the mood for girl-girl instead of swapping this time out. This is perfectly acceptable in many lifestyle situations. There are many couples who only do girl-girl, so don't be afraid to tell them what you desires are. By asking for simple girl play, you're not indicating that you're not into the guy, so feelings won't get hurt. Be sure to tell the guys something to the effect of "I'd love for you guys to watch us, since that would be a big turn-on to know someone's watching the fun".
You could even have your hubby tell the other guy that you're in a girl-girl mood and he can suggest that they both sit back and watch the hot action.
Click here to view Lounge Advice archives
100's of answers to your lifestyle questions can be found here!