Home   New Mail!  Contacts  Who's Online  Friends  Search  Advice  Forum  Blogs  Groups  Mall  Chat  My Account  Clubs  Travel  Login  
  7 members in chat61 in bOOty Call
Lifestyle Sexual Advice
How do you get a metal cock ring on?
Does this make me a cuckold?
more sexual advice advice
Lifestyle Etiquette
I am desperate to figure out how to solve this new concern
How do I use this website to find someone?
more etiquette advice
Relationship Advice
Is he hitting spots I will never be able to hit
Now I don't know if I can trust him.
more relationship advice
Friendships, Clubs & More...
vacation in Korea or Japan
best way to find a more upscale club in our area
more friendship advice
Question: Sexual Frustrations

Dear Lounge Advice,

My wife and I are very into each other and always had great sex. I could make her cum easily and pretty fast. After having children things changed. She is very very hard to make cum although her vibrator still gets her off. I feel bad because I am only lasting 15-30 minutes and this doesnít seem to be long enough these days to get her off. Iím more than willing to go for round 2 or 3 to complete her but, after I ejaculate I lose my erection for 10-15 minutes. In that time she says her high has come down and she rather not. Likewise while having intercourse she gets very upset when I slow down or stop thrusting to gather myself. I tell her Iím slowing down to get a second wind so i donít cum so fast. She says that makes her lose her peak as well. Iím lost and frustrated. I will add that our lives have drastically changed since we had our 2 kids. Iím just not sure if the birth process is at fault, her weight gain (she feels in attractive) or just sheer exhaustion from tussling with the kids. Any ideas how I can get her off again?



Dear (Anonymous),

This is a complicated situation that seems to have many variables at play. With this level of complication, you are both suited best to see a professional sex therapist. This is one of these questions that I do not feel I am qualified to answer thoroughly enough to help. This is a serious issue that needs to be addressed. I strongly urge you to seek out someone qualified to help you both through this predicament.
Click here to view Lounge Advice archives
100's of answers to your lifestyle questions can be found here!