Home |   New Mail! |  Contacts |  Who's Online |  Friends |  Search |  Advice |  Forum |  Blogs |  Groups |  Mall |  Chat |  My Account |  Clubs  

                 Lifestyle Lounge members are sexy,
classy and open minded...

   
...Are you???
  
    
  BIKNBOAT
  
  
two favorites past times,  Harley & the boat! 
Member Since:   10/30/2001
City:   OSHKOSH
State:   WI
Zipcode:   54904
Gender/Status:   Couple
  
    Her Statistics         His Statistics    
Preference:   I'm Bi-Comfortable I'm Straight
Age:   42 42
Height:   5' 6" 5' 9"
Weight:   126 lbs - 135 lbs 176 lbs - 200 lbs
Eye Color:   Blue Brown
Hair Color:   Blonde Brown

 
Inside our community:

 Message Forum
 Personal Blogs
 Swing Club Listings
 Exotic Club Directory
 Night Club Directory
 Lifestyle Travel Planner
 Search Members Near You

 


Disclaimer:
This website contains
adult material.

The Lifestyle Lounge
is an adults only
social community
     
  Describe your appearance and personality: 
  Hello there! We are an attractive couple with a family who occasionally get together for some wild times. Mostly when the mood strikes rather than an every week type of thing. We are educated, fun people who need complete discretion on this site. Pics are available for select people and those who we have corresponded with in the past.

We like to ski, motorcycle, and hot tub. Family takes up 99% of our time, want to be the other 1%?
     
  Describe what you are looking for: 
  Turn ons: cpls and bi-fems that are intelligent, attractive and clean. Good hygiene a must and guys need to be able to perform. Cpls that are equally paired in attractiveness

Turn offs: arrogant people with bad hygiene, drug users, and people who have a hard time communicating and interacting outside the bedroom. Smoking is usually a deal breaker for us. We prefer non-smoking couples.